Reminded of my shrimpness

Share it Please
I had so much fun shooting an old friend, Lauree Serles, last weekend.  Lauree is an aspiring model and needed some shots for an upcoming audition, as well as a much needed update for her website.   We began our friendship in kindergarten, so we have many memories together.  For instance, she has always been much taller than me.  When taking pictures together, she would bend down or we would both find a seat so we would fit better in the frame.  I couldn't help but chuckle when I had to get creative when taking her pictures.  It isn't very flattering when the picture is taken lower than the model...I'll know next time to bring a stool :]









<3 Saleena

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me!

As you may know, Google connect will not be on blogger for much longer, so PLEASE follow me through Linky Followers!